Driving in some cities
* One hand on wheel, one hand out of window : Chicago.
* One hand on wheel, one hand on horn : New York.
* One hand on wheel, one hand on newspaper, foot solidly on accelerator: Boston.
* Both hands on wheel, eyes shut, both feet on brake, quivering in terror : Ohio, but driving in California.
* Both hands in air, gesturing, both feet on accelerator, head turned to talk to someone in back seat: Italy.
* One hand on horn, one hand greeting, one ear on cell phone, one ear listening to loud music, foot on accelerator, eyes on female pedestrians, conversation with someone in next car : Welcome to Iran